The health economic monitoring of clinical and epidemiological research projects is a major focus of the Health Economics and Health Systems Research Unit of the Institute of Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics at the Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
You are here:
Being close to the clinical institutes of the Charité we are experienced in health economic research of clinical projects. In addition, we perform health care research based on secondary data analysis. More over, our range of tasks includes health economic consulting of other projects as well as the academic training of young physicians.
- Authoring of pharmaco-economic evaluations
- Health economic evaluations of register studies
- Health economic reviews
- Health economic analysis in randomized controlled trials
- Health economic modelling
- Health economic analysis in health care research
- Secondary data analysis of statutory insurances
- Budget-impact analyses